Join our Vegetable CSA and Pick up Fresh Vegetables Weekly.
Grown right on our farm in Clarence Center, NY!
Some of the vegetables we grow you include:
|Cucumbers||Brussel Sprouts||Salad greens||Cauliflower||Beets||Radishes|
|Green Beans||Swiss Chard||Kholrabi||Sweet peppers||Kale||Parsley|
|Sweet Potatoes||Winter Squash||Lettuce||Sweet Corn||Onions||Potatoes|
We offer two different size shares to fit the needs of your family. Our Half Vegetable Share option is intended for families with 1-3 people; while our Full Vegetable Share is intended for larger families. For more information click below
New for 2018! We are going to offer more flexibility than in past years.
We will offer a substitution list to allow everyone's weekly pickup to fit there families needs. We are hoping that this will help eliminate waste by people not taking produce they know they will never use. We still encourage people to try new items, however we want people to go home and use their produce so they return year after year and feel the CSA worked for them.
Other perks of being a Vegetable CSA member at Greg's
- Discounts on additional purchases made on the farm
- CSA Pumpkin-Pack, where everyone on the family gets a pumpkin in the fall!
- Access to our CSA U-pick Vegetable patch (New this year)
- Fun place to come with family and friends
- Visit our animal barn with donkeys, chickens, rabbits and more
What do you do if you can't pick up your share this week?
- Send a neighbor or friend to pick it up for you.
- Donate it to the food bank. We make donations to the Food Bank of WNY through St. Pauls Church in Eggertsville. Let us know and we will include your share in our donation and it will go directly to a family in need.