In 2019 we moved our Produce Market from the building now known as our Farm Store & Bakery to across the parking lot into the "Big Barn". We sell fresh vegetables and fruit fom early June until Halloween. There is nothing better than homegrown produce in New York. On our farm we grow over 100 varieties of vegetables. Starting in June with early season greens, lettuce, onions and peas through mid summer where you'll find tons of tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and cucumbers untill the fall harvest where the market is loaded with winter squashes, potatoes, cabbage, broccoli and so much more. You will always have a delicious, homegrown selection when you stop out to visit. We have good neighbors to the north who provide us with the best of Lake Ontario fruit. Growing regions in Niagara and Orleans Counties have natural protection from our harsh winters through the warmth of Lake Ontario. This allows these farms to grow delicious tree fruit. Cherries, peaches, apricots, nectarines, donut peaches, plums, prunes, apples, pears, and grapes are always fresh and delicious. Some things to remember when making a visit to the farm:
- Hours change throughout the season. Market Hours:
- Strawberry Season (Mid June-Early July): Daily 9am - 5pm
- Blueberry Season (Mid July-until October 1st): Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am - 7pm, Tuesday 9am - 5pm, CLOSED Fridays, Saturday and Sundays 9am - 5pm
- October: Daily 10am - 6pm
- November - Mid June CLOSED for the season
- Since we pick all our berries the day of we sometimes can sell out. It is important to call ahead or check out our Facebook page. In the event we are sold out of strawberries it will be updated.
- Please remember a reusable tote bag!
Vegetable Seasonal Availability Chart:
Please email us at email@example.com